Turnaround Time

Caveat emptor

You can't cancel a order with them, they will not allow it.

They make most of their money from RMA's and re-stocking fees.

You can't cancel a order with them, they will not allow it.

They don't stock anything and only one employee.

You can't cancel a order with them, they will not allow it.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $126. This person is overall dissatisfied with Gm Parts Giant. The most disappointing about acdelco part at Gm Parts Giant was not being able to cancel order even though part was not in stock Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gm Parts Giant.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Gm Parts Giant to other companies on our site.

Comments

I was able to cancel my order with them today 1-8-18. If you read the cancellation policy it states you can not cancel order if order status says "packaging" I ordered my parts on a saturday afternoon and stumbled across this website only after placing order.

I called them first thing monday morning 1-8-18 after reading the horrible reviews with this company.

I was able to get my charges reversed because my status said "verification". I did not use paypal