Bought about $100 worth of parts from GMPartsGiant.com.Got shipment and they omitted two key parts that I ordered and paid for but strangely they included, but did not charge me for, a $7 part that I didn't even order and doesn't belong to my car!!!

That's how incompetent they are: they send stuff you didn't order or pay for and they leave out the stuff you wanted. I made three separate contacts of them (phone, e-mail, and chat) to ask them to fix their mistake and I got absolutely NO RESPONSE, NO RESPONSE AT ALL. My credit card refunded the money for the two parts that they didn't send ($14). This was my first and LAST time ordering from them.

Once they got your money, their customer service is NON-EXISTENT. They just disappear.

NOT RECOMMENDED.

Had an Experience with Gm Parts Giant?

Comments

Advance Auto Parts - I was sold batteries over 2 years old Advance Auto Parts "To Whom It May Concern, My name is Eric and I have a serious complaint about the service that I received at the Advance Auto Parts Store located in Homosassa..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more